TWO PARTIES ... ONE WEEKEND!
Click here for Spring Fling information.
30th Annual MQP Parish
Saturday, April 27th
RAIN OR SHINE
11:00 am – 10:00 pm
WE STILL NEED VOLUNTEERS!
CLICK HERE TO HELP!
The small but mighty 4th Grade Girl Scout Troop of 1371 is in charge of the
Cake Walk at the Spring Festival. In order to make this Spring Festival tradition
a success, we need lots and lots of delicious goodies. The dessert prizes can
be homemade or store bought.
Cake Walk Suggestions:
Rice Krispy Treats
Cakes - large or small
Please click here and sign up to bring a sweet treat! Donations can be dropped off in the MQP school gym
during the Spring Fling on Friday, April 26th from 6:30pm - 9:30pm and Saturday, April 27th from
11:00am - 1:30pm. Please use disposable plates or containers. Please label anything nut free/gluten free
for the benefit of those with allergies.
Here's how the raffle tickets work for the Spring Festival:
- Tickets are $100 each
- Proceeds go to Mary, Queen of Peace parish, school and PSR
- $10,000 Grand Prize + (5) $1,000 prizes
- Only 400 tickets will be sold.... great odds!!
- Credit card purchase: mqpwg.weshareonline.org
- Check purchases: Payable to Mary, Queen of Peace and drop off at MQP school office,
PSR teacher or parish office
Questions? Contact Ellen at email@example.com