MQP Parish Members may email a prayer petition for a person who is sick, is dying, or has died recently. Prayers may come from individuals in three ways:
- By a DEDICATED email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Through our Eucharistic Adoration written petitions (1st & 3rd Mondays)
- Through phone calls to the Parish Office or Mary Ann Zimmerman—Pastoral Associate
The MQP Prayer Ministry is made up of a group of dedicated individuals who receive prayer requests via a Flocknote message each week and spend time in prayer for those needs.
If you would like to become an MQP Prayer Minister, join the Prayer Ministry as a “pray-er” by accessing your Flocknote account and “joining” the MQP Prayer Ministry group.
- Intercessory prayer is effective...
- Prayer for the sick, the dying, and those who have died, is essential in the life of a vibrant parish.
Please become a part of this important ministry today!