Come out this week to our Wild West Book Fair: Saddle up and read!
Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep up with changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support Mary Queen of Peace’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Two ways to shop for books:
1. Online - Click book fair image at right. The website will be available from October 28th - November 17th.
2. Shop at school at the MQP Cooperative Learning Center (Library) during Book Fair hours November 12-16, 2017:
- Sunday, Nov. 12th after 9am and 11am masses
- Monday 8am-3:30pm
- Tuesday 8am-7:00pm (extended hours)
- Wednesday 8am-3:30pm
- Thursday 8am-12:00pm
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our school.